Improv 3 ~P~ Improv 3 ~P~

Amazing; a lot of emotion comes from within this improvisation. Great job!

Hungarian Bass No. 5 Hungarian Bass No. 5

What this really feels like in the parts that are reminiscent of the original track, it feels like an 8bit soundtrack to a NES game. If Brahms (well, Béla Kéler) were to make 8bit OSTs, that's probably how it would've sounded. Now, as for the dubstep parts (or rather parts that weren't in the original Hungarian Dance), they complement the song well enough in my opinion. Lovely work!

N1nj4X responds:

It would be very awesome if Brahms (or Béla) had made some 8bit songs haha. Thank you very much for the review.

Metalhead Tycoon Metalhead Tycoon

From what I see of the game on Steam.. I'm pretty sure it would fit it; the game looks great and the song would add to that, so nice work on this!

mauiboynokaoi responds:

Thanks man. I've yet to hear back regarding the game or the inclusion of this song in it. I'll probably know within the next week or so if I should continue working on music for the game though.

Don't Give Up Don't Give Up

That's a lovely chord progression you have there. It feels relaxing and it is really upbeat, mainly as dance music should be; great loop (not to mention it loops perfectly) !

Tagiito responds:

Thanks!

Sinister Sundown (KH2) Sinister Sundown (KH2)

I confess I didn't listen to the original track. However, this sounds great! It feels rather inspirational instead of sinister, but that may be just me; nice work!

Orpheus responds:

Thank you! All of Yoko Shimomura are a huge inspiration to me. An insanely good composer! I wish I could someday compose tracks like Yoko.

Thank you again for your comment. If you would like, check out some of my other tracks.
Otherwise, have a nice day. :)

- VT

Enter Dark Thief Enter Dark Thief

Feels a bit techno in the beginning, before the dubstep vibe is added; it sounds wonderful, yet as RangerInTheWoods said, the melodic line is kinda repetitive. Variating the notes more, regardless if using the same chord progression or something similar, is something that I recommend. Also, velocity variation with the melodic line would be great. Overall, it sounded good!

Lone-X responds:

Thanks for the critique! Glad you liked it!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Celebrating Love [ogbonna] Celebrating Love [ogbonna]

As expected from you, the melodic line, is great and wonderful. The sustain pedal feels a bit weirdly used in some parts though. If you were to add some chimes and strings to your tracks for example, it would sound even better, for example. But really, I love how this sounds. Great work!

ogbonna responds:

gendancer gendancer

Overall it felt great, jumpy. As a dance track should be, mainly. The only issue I have with this track is that it's highly repetitive. Not the instruments necessarily, but the notes. Nice work!

JMSy responds:

tnx only made it in 1hour lol..im uploading a newer version..not much new notes though haha, ill edit some melodies later for more note variety

Meadow Meadow

As always, a great track. There's a very calm vibe to it, and it's soothing; lovely song!

Sun Rays (Part I) Sun Rays (Part I)

I really think it sounds great! Great work.

kylermannn responds:

Ahah thanks man. I appreciate it!